About Me

My photo
I'm a senior at UW-Whitewater studying Interpersonal Communication and Health Promotion. This summer I'm working at Adventure Outpost at Fort Wilderness! I love to be silly, have random fun, play games, read, talk, and exercise! I have been very blessed by the Lord and seek to live my life for Him each day! I'm hoping all will be encouraged and blessed by reading what the Lord is doing in the lives at Fort Wilderness! Psalm 78:1-7

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Live Here.


So the theme here at Adventure Outpost (AO) this year is “Live Here.”  Ephesians 2:7 and the surrounding context is the main Scripture being used.  I’m really excited about this!  Our heart is to challenge the campers to think deeper…life isn’t just about going through the motions, day to day.  It’s about living an abundant life in the Lord, every day living expectantly to experience God in His love, forgiveness, power, grace, and sovereignty.  We live in a fallen, lost world…but that doesn’t define the extent of our lives!  The Lord desires for us to know who He is and who we are in Him.  The Truth we carry is the key to being able to live, and not just live a meaningless life, but to live fully…to live here!

No comments:

Post a Comment