About Me

My photo
I'm a senior at UW-Whitewater studying Interpersonal Communication and Health Promotion. This summer I'm working at Adventure Outpost at Fort Wilderness! I love to be silly, have random fun, play games, read, talk, and exercise! I have been very blessed by the Lord and seek to live my life for Him each day! I'm hoping all will be encouraged and blessed by reading what the Lord is doing in the lives at Fort Wilderness! Psalm 78:1-7

Friday, May 20, 2011

Welcome!

Salut everyone!  Welcome to my blog!  I'll be using this to keep everyone updated on how my summer is going!  As you know, I'll be working up at Fort Wilderness in northern Wisco for the summer!  I'm really quite excited to see what the Lord does in the woods and on the lake!  I know I will be greatly challenged and grown over the summer, as I'm sure the Lord will be working in the lives of each of the children as well!  I'll be having a place for prayer requests, so if you have anything you'd like me to pray about, let me know!  I'll also be letting you all know how you can be praying for the Fort and for myself!  I really hope that the Lord is glorified and blesses you in hearing and telling of all the things He can and will do!

No comments:

Post a Comment